Gina Bacconi Trading Limited (“we”, “our”, “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For all of our Services, the data controller is Gina Bacconi Trading Limited.
We may collect and process the following data about you.
- Contact and personal details including your name, address, email address, telephone number(s), title, date of birth, gender and security question answers, which you provide when you create an online account. We may also collect some of that information when you purchase our products by any other means, enter into a promotion, or otherwise interact with us via our Customer Service Team.
- Your financial information including your payment card information (which is sent to Secure Trading or PayPal) when you order via our Website.
- Your purchase history of products bought via our Website and the fulfilment of those orders.
- Your transaction history, including payments made by you and to you.
- Details of your communications with our Customer Service Team, including by email and telephone.
- Usage information about how you use our Website, and which websites you came from to ours, to help us make our Website and communications more relevant to you.
How we use your personal data
Why we use your personal data
|- We use your contact and personal details to register you as an online customer, fulfill your orders, deliver your purchases to you and send you service messages by email, such as order updates.||- Necessary for the performance of our contact with you.|
|- We use your financial information if you register payment card information to your account or make a purchase.||- Necessary for the performance of our contact with you.|
|- We use your contact and personal details to send you marketing communications by email about new products, fashion news, exclusive events and promotions.||- Your consent.|
|- We use your contact and personal details to send you marketing communications by email or post about products which may be of interest to you based on your purchase history.||- Necessary for our legitimate interests (to ensure that you are sent relevant communications based on what you have previously purchased from us).|
|- We use technical information about your use of our Website to deliver relevant marketing to you. For example, so that we can show you Gina Bacconi advertisements as you browse the web so you can see our latest products and deals.||
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to ensure that you are shown relevant content based on your use of our Website).
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we use industry best practice to ensure your data is stored and processed securely.
We sometimes share your personal data with trusted third parties, such as:
- IT companies who support our Website and other business systems.
- Delivery and logistics companies such as delivery couriers.
- Direct marketing companies who help us manage our electronic communications with you such as Google, Bing, Facebook, Yahoo, Instagram, Twitter and AWIN.
- A fit recommendation company, Rakuten FitsMe.
You have the following rights:
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you. To ask for your information, please write to us by email, or by post, at the address below.
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal data we hold about you.
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop collecting it, in some circumstances.
- The right to stop us using your personal data for direct marketing.
- The right to withdraw consent for consent-based processing, at any time.
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator - the Information Commissioner’s Office.
By phone: +44 (0)20 8438 2000
By email: email@example.com
Write to us at:Gina Bacconi Trading LtdShubette of LondonShubette House2 Apsley WayLondon NW2 7HF
|Cookie name||Cookie description|
|CART||This cookie remembers what is in your shopping basket.|
|CUSTOMER||This cookie stores products that you have recently viewed.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||This cookie stores information about your shopping basket and your viewing history.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||This cookie remembers the most recent product you have viewed.|
|FRONTEND||This cookie stores your session ID.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||This cookie stores the last webpage you visited on the website.|